New Years Eve?

Mr Rich said:
Good point about the taxi prices etc.

House party...can't throw one myself, could be able to get someone else to...or knock on every door in the area and gatecrash a good party...even cheaper if I don't bring my own beer

It will cost me like £32 to get home in a cab on NYE, so i always stay over in town, were staying at Premier Inn on Portland Street and it's pretty much the same price as the taxi would cost, plus you don't have to worry about getting home and you can relax more, no looking at phone/watch all night.

The best takeaway in Manchester (Janams) 30 yards from the hotel on the way back after the 42's all nighter, all fits into place very nicely!

Can't wait, should be a gooden!

MadchesterCity said:
I wont be celebrating New Years Eve - I'll be celebrating the Blue Moon

Plan is to travel to the North of Scotland build a forest fire and dance naked in the forest under the blue moon and sparkling stars

Hope this helps

PM me for further details

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=149584&p=2650722#p2650722

Unfortunately this is not a very popular plan with the rest of my mates...might be because the last time I started a fire and ran off naked things didn't go exactly well...hiding in that old ladies bush, (no dirty minds), was not the best idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.