New York Blues!!!!!

grandsolo

I was given permission to post this by a mod so here goes.

hatteroutside2.jpg

TO ALL NEW YORK BLUES:
Personal invite.
End of Season Piss up.
Saturday, June 11 at 2:00pm at The Mad Hatter Saloon & Beer Garden, New York, NY

*Open Bar for 1st 2 hours, Complimentary Grub, Giveaways, Raffle, Awards Ceremony for Blue regulars, Presented by Mega talented Gobshites, Jonesey and Lee (The Glee) Mather.
*Grandsolo (that's me) will be dropping Beats, Bass, Yager shots and possibly his strides.
*We will be presenting City's Charity in NY (Football first initiative) with a big fat check that will hopefully put a few smiles on the faces of those needy kids in Harlem.
*MCFC videos will be on the TV screens

Just an excuse for an Old fashioned English Piss Up. You know the ones where you wake up next day, in Canada, smelling faintly of Urine and Aqua Velva, wearing nowt but a Cardy, a Balaclava without a pair of Keks, never mind Drawers, to be seen. Forget all that Weddingbollox, this IS the Real McCoy. Be there or be squashed. Come for the Craic, stay for the Black Pudding Thermador. All Football affiliations welcome unless of course you are a complete Twat, in which case you should go down to Smiffs with all the others. If it makes you feel better, all monies raised will be going to the afore mentioned Charity where every penny is badly needed to give these under privileged kids a better option in life. Come on, what else ya gonna do? Did I mention the free booze and food? Please RSVP so we know how many Lobsters and cases of Bolly we have to order.

The Mad Hatter is located at 26th Street & 3rd Ave in Manhattan. Come out & have a good time with fellow blues.

Coming to NYC on July 22nd, 10 days visit. Will be sure to check this place out.

I feel dirty!
I was in NY a few weeks ago and had to go to FAO Schwarz on the day we played West Ham.
I knew about the Mad Hatter but chose the easier option.
Streaming the game outside the Apple store was fine though as I definitely fitted in with all the local nutjobs.

...tryin to get back to 11212 for 4/7 otherwise it'l be jus before Labor Day weekend.

Get da Berry flavor St, Ides on tap pa'leaze ! (Crooked/Crooklynz inda house)

Went last Friday pity I can't be there for this weekend, thanks to Mike for your hospitality and thanks to Lyndsday for introducing us.Mike put our shirt up please for this weekend...Swinton Blues 4eva see you soon all our love always Chris n John

bigmal said:
Went last Friday pity I can't be there for this weekend, thanks to Mike for your hospitality and thanks to Lyndsday for introducing us.Mike put our shirt up please for this weekend...Swinton Blues 4eva see you soon all our love always Chris n John

swinton.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.