New York

greenie

Going to New York next week and was wondering if any regular travellers to NYC have any info on some nice restaurants over there as its my missus' birthday while we are there.

been looking at the tavern on the green or the 21 club, but just wondering if these are nice or if anyone has any other suggestions.

cheers,
greenie

Big place New York mate, we can recommend restyaurants, but it all depends on where you are? Up state? Manhatton? East Cheshire?

LCBblue said:
Big place New York mate, we can recommend restyaurants, but it all depends on where you are? Up state? Manhatton? East Cheshire?

Manhattan, staying on west 57th st, right near Central Park and Carnegie Hall

I went to new York last february and it is amazing. There is a restaurant called spanky's ad it is greAt for ribs and beer. It's linked to it's own brewery called the heartland brewery. The restaurant is on 127 W 43 street in manhattan. I really recommend this restaurant it's great. Enjoy your time

Il Postino is in the uber-trendy Meatpackers District and was fantastic.

Be warned: it's expensive but if you want Brownie points, flash the plastic and worry about it when you get home.

Went for my 40th birthday in 2006 and it was superb. Order the pasta that look like transparent After Eights, they are superb.

Never been to America, but I've been in a few states.

Coat on (actually i've been to Chicago, My kinda town. coat on again)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.