Newcastle (a) post-match thread

Was going to start a new post but will leave it here, can we ever have a team like the one that's now done, kompany yaya dino silver kun zabs edin and others that have made a significant contribution to the team
What a really stupid post, we amassed 198 points in 2 seasons without 3 of those, and one of the others missing about 60% of the games, and another about 40% of them.

The last two seasons we have been defending from the front and winning the ball back quickly to start another attack. That is not happening this year and therefore we are creating problems for ourselves.
We are also missing an anchor in defence and whilst Fern is doing alright he is not the answer and would be better moved back to defensive midfield.
At the moment our chances of winning trophies don't look good but if we can get our mojo back and the confidence returns then who knows what will happen. However I fear the PL is already lost.

What a really stupid post, we amassed 198 points in 2 seasons without 3 of those, and one of the others missing about 60% of the games, and another about 40% of them.
I am fully aware of our past seasons ( inc past 45 years ) if you can't see the difference in the last couple of years then well I don't know what to say

We were told, including by Pep himself, that Cancelo was a capable left back as well as right. Now I’m well aware that he’s not set the world alight as yet, and of course I also know he’s far better on the right, however surely when you look at how bad Mendy is, then it’s a no-brainer to have Joao and Kyle as the fullbacks at the moment.

We were told, including by Pep himself, that Cancelo was a capable left back as well as right. Now I’m well aware that he’s not set the world alight as yet, and of course I also know he’s far better on the right, however surely when you look at how bad Mendy is, then it’s a no-brainer to have Joao and Kyle as the fullbacks at the moment.

Cancello looked out of his depth at left back against Wolves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.