Newcastle at home

I looked at it, and thought not, as there are already 2 saturday (S'land v Rags, and Everton v Stoke), and 2 sunday TV games (Villa v Liverpool and Southampton v Chelsea), and 1 on Monday night (Fulham v QPR). I don't think there are europa league games the preceding Thursday either, so fingers crossed !

citybluesmith said:
Newcastle, Saturday 30 th march at 3 pm kick off. Could this game still get moved ? Cheers

No, all TV games have been confirmed now until end March.

cleavers said:
I looked at it, and thought not, as there are already 2 saturday (S'land v Rags, and Everton v Stoke), and 2 sunday TV games (Villa v Liverpool and Southampton v Chelsea), and 1 on Monday night (Fulham v QPR). I don't think there are europa league games the preceding Thursday either, so fingers crossed !

Definitely no EL games the preceding Thursday so there is no reason for this game to be moved from its current date!

There might be no reason to move it but I'm sure they'll do their best to find one if needs be!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.