Newcastle Away Tickets: Not A Chance!

MATCITY said:
Going to try for their end will I have trouble or will it pass without a trip to A&E

Obviously I would keep my gob shut and just watch the footie

Just tried you need to have a ST to buy tickets now

I wouldn't take the piss. Imagine being an away fan at our place. You need to sign up for a membership before you can get one.

EDIT. They have changed it to season ticket. They must have cottoned onto us.

Anybody just going Sunday morning and coming back straight after the game?

If so, are you looking at the train or Megabus?

Let us know blues - debating what to do myself! :)

I was in their end about 15 years ago and just before kick off i got a tap on the shoulder asking if i was Man City. They said they knew as i was the only one without a barcode on.
We lost 2v0 Edghill sent off so dont know if they get lively when they are losing.
Saying that i was there in the FA Cup in the 70's when they let the Geordies in the Gallowgate behind us and we ended up on the pitch.
Then in the programme the week after the league cup final there was a message from Newcastle saying thank you for the friendly final and welcome you to the night match at St James. It was fucking horrible, before, during and after the match.
Think its changed slightly now, ive got a ticket and there will be plenty travelling without if we are in with a chance. PLEASE GOD!!

Been to St James a right few times and never had bother with the geordies, the police there yes, once arrested me for over celebrating England winning the world cup earlier that day (rugby), though I dont think i would have made it to the top of the steps tbh.
Met a load of their fans in the Nova Scotia club before the return of Keegan game in the FA cup and had a great time with them, and have had a few with the same crowd any time i have been up there ever since, though this year might be different with so much at stake for both sides, and like anywhere, act like a twat and you will get twatted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.