Newcastle fans today

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
You've got to feel a little bit sorry for the horse punchers today.
They were getting very giddy when they scored and quite a few of them performed a Poznan. Maybe they thought they were going to do the same as West Ham and snatch a win at The Etihad.Then to see their team so soundly beaten and put back in their place must have been a bitter pill to swallow.
And they still managed to go through the usual & predictable "WWYWYWS" routine in the first 20 minutes(Kettle-Pot-Black springs to mind).
Still as far as I could see from the Colin Bell/Family Stand corner where I sit,they all managed to keep their shirts on their torsos.

Last edited:
Fuck off barcodes! Average attendance 1990-91 before John Hall took over 16,879

They had the cheek to sing "Where were you when you were shit"

Good away support, was funny watching them celebrating like they had just won the actual League when they scored....

In Fairness many did have a bit of humour when they started taking their shoes off after we sung: "take your shoes off if you're shite"

A few Geordies were also active outside the ground for the Twenty's Plenty campaign aswell with the FSF so fairplay to them :)

Lot of time for Geordies & Mackems, clubs blighted by poor ownership with a strong fanbase, yes they were down to 15k before KK arrived but they are a great club with a great history. Would much prefer Newcastle & Sunderland riding high & challenging us near the top than Chavski & the hypocrites & history stealers from Old Toilet

Spoke to a group outside the ground on the walk back to town. They reckoned most city fans at the game wouldn't know who Paulo wanchope was.
I'm still having nightmares about the ****.

Geordies are a massive set of deluded cunts. Hope they get relegated and rot

No problem with Newcastle at all. Know a few of their fans who go home n away always decent to talk too and know their stuff.
We've been there so it's easy to mock but one of my favourite sets of fans and whilst the club is in dire straits the fans deserve premier league football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.