Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dipper fans make me laugh talking about us playing Aston Villa last game and the 'Gerard' factor!! "Why will he be playing"? F'kin idiots.

I know a couple unfortunately and they were going on about this. The villa players have nowt to do with that rivalry and will be on the beach.

Does Coutinho love Liverpool? I said he will score the winner when you play at Villa Park. Gerrard is going to beat you. That made them turn a bit pale.

Why? Let’s say we end up on 92 points and finish second. That would be in the 7th highest points total in Prem history. Nobody should be being sacked for that!
Yes we have been up against a relentless machine of a team, not as good to watch as us when we are at our best but they are amazingly consistent.

normally would disagree with this, not now though. Full on shithouse when needs must. JUST WIN. The ghosts of wigan, RM, luton etc. must be exorcised once and for all.
Exactly I'll be more than happy with a 6-0 but if close with 25 mins to go we need to go into annoying mode I'm good with that too.

Time for both fans and the team to hold their nerve, four wins and we win the league. Need to refreshen up a little:

Ed, Cancelo, Dias, Ake, Zinchenko, Rodri, KDB, Foden,
Grealish, Sterling, Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.