Newcastle (h)

If anyone has a ticket available for this fixture - Please let me know.

Anywhere near 109 would be perfect
Replying to ZabbaFC because of the specific mention of my section haha but open to anyone…
We’re hoping to sell our two season tickets for the opening two games together as a package… so we’re talking 2 tickets for each of Newcastle and Fulham at home, for face value.
Section 109 row G right near the aisle, great spot in terms of the atmosphere.
Face value for the tickets is £43.42 per game, so for the 2 tickets for 2 games would be £173.68.
Private message me if interested - and sorry in advance if I don’t respond right away but I’m travelling around my birth country to watch the women’s football so time differences, flights with no wifi and me being on the piss are all factors in not always being on my phone but we’ve resold on here a few times and can assure we’re legit!!

Replying to ZabbaFC because of the specific mention of my section haha but open to anyone…
We’re hoping to sell our two season tickets for the opening two games together as a package… so we’re talking 2 tickets for each of Newcastle and Fulham at home, for face value.
Section 109 row G right near the aisle, great spot in terms of the atmosphere.
Face value for the tickets is £43.42 per game, so for the 2 tickets for 2 games would be £173.68.
Private message me if interested - and sorry in advance if I don’t respond right away but I’m travelling around my birth country to watch the women’s football so time differences, flights with no wifi and me being on the piss are all factors in not always being on my phone but we’ve resold on here a few times and can assure we’re legit!!
PM’d mate

Hi Blues,

if anyone has a couple of spares going, please let me know. Missed out today and would love to take my son. Anywhere in the gound would be ace, just ideally next or close to each other. Cheers.
Just to add: I used to have a ST for many years before we moved abroad, but missed out on tickets because loyalty points count for nothing for home games apparently. So yeah, if anyone has a couple of spares, it'd be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Is this post for last seasons newcastle game staying up for this seasons home game. If is I am looking for 2 adult and 1 child ticket. If it's not , I'm still looking for 2 adult and 1 child ticket

Can anyone help me please?
I have got the season ticket in my google wallet but I am changing to a new phone soon (same provider EE).
When I get the new phone will it automatically transfer over or would I need to download again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.