Newcastle home 17th Aug

johnychacha said:
Looking for a couple of tickets if anyone can help , P.m . me and i'll text you my number , ideally meet up before the game , Many Thanks John

Still looking if anyone has any spares ? Cheers

I may still have 1 adult available ( just waiting on mate to confirm)' pm me,, meet outside stadium??

My ticket at the moment is definitely available, adult ticket face value, unable to make as live in edinburgh and work commitments!
First come first served

Pm me ASAP !

HFCCTID said:
My ticket at the moment is definitely available, adult ticket face value, unable to make as live in edinburgh and work commitments!
First come first served

Pm me ASAP !

Where is it for mate?

DutchRed said:
mayo31 said:
DutchRed said:
A friend and I are hoping to visit this game. Is it sensible to book online or can you just pop up at the turnstiles and buy a ticket there, do you expect a sell-out?

No change of popping up to the turnstile and buying a ticket, never have sold tickets at the turnstile.

Book online or PM someone here who has spares, that your best bet

Thank you so much!

I booked train tickets for Manchester Oxford Road, the train is scheduled to arrive at 19.39. Is it possible to make that in time?

Jesus fuk, is your life that drastic that you take to this as a means of satisfying yourself, whats up no kids available today.

I'm looking for one ticket for this game, preferably in CBL3 as we already have two seats there, block 326, but anywhere if not - please pm if you have a spare, can meet from 3.30 tomorrow afternoon - thanks.

johnychacha said:
johnychacha said:
Looking for a couple of tickets if anyone can help , P.m . me and i'll text you my number , ideally meet up before the game , Many Thanks John

Still looking if anyone has any spares ? Cheers

Got some off the City site now , thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.