Newcastle Night Out...Suggestions?

mancmackem said:
Freestyler said:
Is there any clubs like 42's and The Venue, that sort of stuff?

i need to go newcastle, surrounded by geordie girls is me in my element.

Saturday night is 'Bulletproof' at the Carling Academy, the only real indie night they have up there from what I know.

They're all dance heads up there.

I stayed with one of my ex birds when we played Newcastle under Keegan and she took me to an 'alternative' club which seemed to be on the edge of the City Centre. Was quite good actually.

mancmackem said:
Freestyler said:
Is there any clubs like 42's and The Venue, that sort of stuff?

i need to go newcastle, surrounded by geordie girls is me in my element.

Saturday night is 'Bulletproof' at the Carling Academy, the only real indie night they have up there from what I know.

cheers, i'll look into that, if not then just pubs then, maybe try a club, who knows, as long as theirs plenty of geordie lasses about i ain't arsed lol

m27 said:
mancmackem said:

I stayed with one of my ex birds when we played Newcastle under Keegan and she took me to an 'alternative' club which seemed to be on the edge of the City Centre. Was quite good actually.

Was that the night we had a barney about who could flag a taxi down the best? Never walked so far in my life...

skybluenorth said:
m27 said:

Was that the night we had a barney about who could flag a taxi down the best? Never walked so far in my life...

It was. Me and the missus were talking about that today. Please explain how you found the house in the middle of the night off your tits? You must have some homing pigeon in you.

m27 said:
skybluenorth said:

It was. Me and the missus were talking about that today. Please explain how you found the house in the middle of the night off your tits? You must have some homing pigeon in you.

Inbuilt SatDav e I reckon. I had a point to prove....And Spiderman was on his way round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.