Newcastle Thread - 2023/24

Hey Newcastle fans. Enjoy FFP and not being able to spend the same as your rivals. We had it for years, you laughed.
I can see why, it's funny. Hahahahahaha. .

To be fair it was probably Mike Ashley who voted for FFP. No way would their current owners vote for it.
However it's properly hamstrung them and they can't kick on after a good season last year.

To be fair it was probably Mike Ashley who voted for FFP. No way would their current owners vote for it.
However it's properly hamstrung them and they can't kick on after a good season last year.
It was Ashley but their fans will have been vocal like everyone else whenever city signed a player shouting what about ffp.
Fuck em.

I don't know why Saudi and UAE (who are mates) don't come to an agreement. UAE sponsors Newcastle. KSA sponsors City. No related parties. No one could do owt about it.
That's so simple it could work.. and yet it's so dastardly!

Worthy of the great Hedley 'my mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention' Lamarr himself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.