Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

gotta love Pep:

Manchester City matchwinner Oscar Bobb, speaking to TNT Sports: "Amazing feeling. Just watching from the bench, it was a high tempo match. The manager told me to come on and score so thankfully I could."

The ref was diabolical and the barcodes were lucky to get two goals gifted them by our lapses. As soon as king kev appeared it was a different game and young bobb took that goal as well as anybody could have , he’s a real talent for the future
Beside the idiot policy re offside getting our keeper hurt, I found Burn not getting a booking but Silva getting one for the same foul (in a less dangerous area) was immensely unfair.

I think the last few games we have been involved in since December have been the most entertaining in recent years, even if we hadn’t won (which we should have easily), it was beautiful football from our side, and to be fair to Newcastle, they took their chances and defended brilliantly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.