Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Match stats are outrageous in our favour but we need to be a lot better with our finishing and set pieces as nearly cost us another 2 point’s today.
Loved the scenes at the end and how much it meant, no other team would dominate so much here but it was closer than it should have been due to our known frailties at both ends.

Incredible stuff. Whether we drew that game or somehow lost it I’d have been absolutely confident that these boys are going to win the league. Fucking phenomenal.

Rodri a colossus in that game, sheer all round brilliance.

Gutsy and ballsy from everyone to get us out of a tight spot.

I can’t comprehend just how well King Kev is coming back from his lay off - thought he needed a month to find his form and rhythm??? A goal and two assists in about 55 minutes play?

Tonight is for revelling in that performance which will put the absolute shits up the rest of the league but….

One of the most biased and terrible performances from any referee anywhere at any time. Fucking BLATANT and needs calling out big style.

Edit - fuck me in the heat of the moment I’ve forgot to hail young Oscar Bobb - what a touch and show of composure, well done young man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.