Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Can’t beat a last minute winner.

So frustrating for 70 mins, but KDB came back to sort us out.

Cole who?

Oscar Bobb is something special.
I have a tee-shirt with that sentiment - in French! Il n'y a rien comme un but de la dernière minute! Or perhaps it should now be ‘Det er ingenting som et mål i siste øyeblikk!!

Last edited:
Great game - just back to the hotel. Town Centre full of Blues singing 'Oscar Bobb, Bobb, Bobb'. Took me most of the afternoon to get up to level 7 - such a shite away end - but great niose from us, only a tiny bit quiet post second Newcastle goal - and so glad to see Oscar call out the away end signing all game, and dedicate his goal to us - the fans - what a class act.

1st half although we played well, Foden the stand out, their goals might have been world class, but were terrible goals to concede. Not sure Gvardiol playing so high & Doku work on the left especially with Doku doing a Sterling impression.

2nd half we had a lot more control, king Kev coming on & changing the game as there seemed so much space for Kev to do his magic. Thought Rodri was excellent 2nd half & what a finish from Bobb

A righteous win.

We are in the presence of greatness.

City were excellent but ended up trailing to two very good finishes by the Barcodes. OK, Kyle should have been a bit quicker to Gordon but the latter still had a lot to do.

City were even more dominant in the 2nd half and the World’s best player came on and pierced a tough, resolute Newcastle defence, twice. The Geordies can defend so make no mistake scoring 3 there was a real feat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.