Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Dunno how it sounded on the telly and what they did with the mikes, but inside the ground I thought yet again the SJP atmosphere is a myth - yes it’s loud when they score, just like Anfield, but other than that I thought their support was shocking. Ours was top notch, even when 2 1 down.

That was the match. Fire in the bellies and a result which swings momentum to us. 3 favourable fixtures before Chelsea. If we take maximum we’ll be top of the table looking ominous.

Not sure how Newcastle fans and staff can feel like they deserved something from that.

We were superb, two super subs but a dominant performance apart from leaking two goals from two attempts

hopefully eddie is ok, as Ortega gives me kittens when messing around with the ball.
They didn't deserve anything mate, just because they scored two good goals. City absolutely dominated especially the 2nd half when Newcastle couldn't get out of their own half. City deserved to win by a few more as well

They didn't deserve anything mate, just because they scored two good goals. City absolutely dominated especially the 2nd half when Newcastle couldn't get out of their own half. City deserved to win by a few more as well
to say that newcastle deserved anything from that game because they scored two good goals is like saying you deserve to be pissed because you had two really expensive whiskeys

I could not believe the comments at half time in the match thread about Kovacic.

A lot were slaughtering him, personally thought he was utter class, he is superb with Rodri and is a huge asset to the club.
That's pretty much what I was going to post about Kovacic, thought he had a very decent game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.