Newcastle v City - December 26th

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Impeccable One, 29 Jun 2017.

1. Impeccable One

Impeccable One

Developer and Marketer of digital solutions for th
    I'm going to be with family in Edinburgh over Christmas. 'Getting Away' from them for a day to watch City looks like a great idea.

I'm not bothered what time the game is, but do you think there is any chance the day/date could be changed, or will it be a lock for the 26th ?

2. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    100% will stay on that day. Just becsuse of poor travel options to us blues. I'll even go for an 8pm ko.

3. beehive_bob

beehive_bob

Nobody knows at the moment mate so, yes, there is a chance it could be moved. But TV fixtures for December and January are announced on 12th October so a reasonable amount of advance notice.

4. Blue Smarties

Blue Smarties

They don't tend to change the Boxing Day fixture. Got my eyes on this one myself with my dad living in Newcastle.

5. bluesmith

bluesmith

Two were moved last year so there's the chance we won't play on the 26th.

6. Impeccable One

Impeccable One

Developer and Marketer of digital solutions for th
    Thanks everyone, just knowing they have moved Boxing Day fixtures before, I'll wait until Oct 12th before making travel plans.

I'm supposed to drive my wife and Mother from Edinburgh to Stockport on 27th, so if it gets moved to that day, I guess I'll be dropping them off at the Metro center for a few hours :)