Newcastle vs Boro

haha 2-1 not sure its deserved but it makes it more interesting and its better to keep newcastle since we have played them pretty easily lately than Boro who is a real bogeyteam for us

i wanted both to go down before this game, but for some reason I was happy when newcastle scored their 2nd. Not sure if this is because I want them to stay up or because I fucking hate boro so much. either way, boro to go down and ill be happy. if newcastle go down too, then fair enough but hull would make me laugh as their fans genuinely hoped for europe with a side that realistically is average at best

3-1 lovenkrands...fair play to newcastle, they look like they might escape now as hull cannot buy a win. this could work for us, because if newcastle have a lift today, they could go out and beat fulham on saturday at st james'

goodnight boring boro hahahahahaha...

Fixtures working out nicely, ALL we have to do is win our next two and have a little luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.