NEWS FROM THE ARNDALE CENTRE

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Rammyblues said:
See Whelan for Wigan has said third unamed club is taking an interest in Valencia wonder if it is us.

That would be interesting if City had registered an interest. Remember what we did re Bellamy when Spurs were showing an interest. We put in a bid that was accepted for Palacios...and then pulled out on the understanding they didn't bother with Bellamy. Total conspiracy theory here but we could show a big interest in Valencia to frighten the rags off of making any sort of meaningful effort with Tevez!

Lol.

Could just picture Fergie's face on holiday as Whelan phones to tell him that City have also made a bid.....

*Whelan still on the line as Feriges throws phone into swimming pool*

!

Valencia played in the center for Ecuador the other night and was easily the best player IMO. He's quality and quality can generally adapt to any role (once they have the requisite physical attributes - I mean I couldn't see Robinho as a CB).

I'd love to get Valencia as backup for Ireland and Barry in the center. Obviously he'd cover for out wide too but most important to me is decent cover for Ireland and Barry. right now we only have Zabba, Kompany, DeJong (all too defensive), Johnson (inexperienced and possibly still injured), SWP (teeny tiny tears), .... Elano (is he off?)

Very far fetched though. :-)

TonyM said:
Valencia played in the center for Ecuador the other night and was easily the best player IMO. He's quality and quality can generally adapt to any role (once they have the requisite physical attributes - I mean I couldn't see Robinho as a CB).

I'd love to get Valencia as backup for Ireland and Barry in the center. Obviously he'd cover for out wide too but most important to me is decent cover for Ireland and Barry. right now we only have Zabba, Kompany, DeJong (all too defensive), Johnson (inexperienced and possibly still injured), SWP (teeny tiny tears), .... Elano (is he off?)

Very far fetched though. :-)
i presume thats a mistype?? i mean you'll NEVER EVER see Valencia play centre back either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.