Next GE - Starmer Labour or Tory government?

TheBlueDune

Does anyone still think that keeping this bunch in power at the next GE is a better option than Labour? Even if that is a Starmer Labour?

Asking even all the idealists that don't like Starmer and want a return to a mythical utopia, that probably never existed, would you rather have a Starmer Labour than any kind of Tory government?

next GE in 2 years or less.
PR isn't going to happen before next GE so no need to claim that solution.
A different Labour party with greater left-leaning policies isn't going to happen either.

It’s definitely something to think about isn’t it. I’m unsure why there’s no threads already on the subject...

I will vote for labour more likely, but my local MP and to get the tories out, not for starmers sake.

Starmer Labour of course. Even when trident was at risk I still voted for Corbyn. The Tories will never ever be good for the working people of Britain. They always favour inequality over equality, a god's and clods system ! Fuck that

Starmer Labour of course. Even when trident was at risk I still voted for Corbyn. The Tories will never ever be good for the working people of Britain. They always favour inequality over equality, a god's and clods system ! Fuck that
Huge waste of money, Trident. We’ll never actually use it. We just need to pretend we still have it. No one would notice the difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.