Next Labour Leader - Miliband Resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
If they listen to their heart and shift to the left, they're fucked.

They are fucked anyway at the moment. Get the other Miiband in, he should have been first choice last time rather than his gurning wallace look a likey brother.

If Labour have any sense they should go for Yvette Cooper as she would appeal to more floating voters.

For that reason, I hope they go for Andy Burnham ;-)

Re: Next Labour Leader

Damocles said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Andy Burnham as leader with Yvette Cooper as Shadow Chancellor seems to be favourite.

Burnham is my local MP and I've met him a bunch.

He's a total dickhead, a far left unionist and would be unelectable on a national scale.

Correct,absolute arsehole

Mr Burnham said: Tonight Leigh has roared back. It is wrong that any child is fed by a foodbank, that vulnerable people go into debt because they happen to have a spare room in their house, that young people have their dream of university snatched away, that our ambulance services have been privatised without anybody asking the permission of the people.

This election will be remembered for the rise of nationalism in Scotland, Wales and here in England too, but I send notice that I believe in Leigh and Britain and will be fighting for both in the next five years.

Been MP for 14 years and we still don't have a train station.

We have a £50m sports stadium though.

BimboBob said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
If they listen to their heart and shift to the left, they're fucked.

They are fucked anyway at the moment. Get the other Miiband in, he should have been first choice last time rather than his gurning wallace look a likey brother.
How on earth would they be able to do that?

Re: Next Labour Leader

Ancient Citizen said:
I hope it's Harriet, a posh public school muti millionaire would make them more inclusive.
Plus, she looks like a right dirty woman to me, no wonder Ed Balls' eyes were bulging sat next to her feeling her suzzies digging into his thigh.

The Tony Book of the Labour Party.

Pub question in 30 years time ..."Who was the first person to lead the Labour Party twice?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.