Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a legend and a world class player doesn't automatically qualify you to manage an elite football team without proving yourself.

Neither does being "clever as fuk".

I hope Vincent does work his way up the managerial ladder and become an elite level manager, but he's nowhere near it yet.

Arteta will be closer, should Arsenal do something special this season.

"Stupid", really. Dear oh dear.
Comparing him to kolo toure is fukin stupid

Being a legend and a world class player doesn't automatically qualify you to manage an elite football team without proving yourself.

I hope Vincent does work his way up the managerial ladder and become an elite level manager, but he's nowhere near it yet.

Then Pep shouldn't be given chance back then when he immediately given the job of Barca First team manager despite only managing Barca B as his CV.

If our DoF think that Vincent is ready he will be get the job regardless on what fans think.

Totally agree, or Maradona, for example, would have been the best coach ever. No argument he was a legend, clever, and a world class. Yet, he failed miserably as a coach. And when it comes to coaching, there is no problem to compare Maradona to Kolo to Kompany, etc., because this has nothing to do with their abilities or world class status as players. Kolo could become the best manager among them at the end. Who really knows?

Is this a romanticism thread or a pessimism thread? I don't like the idea of Pep leaving any time soon. I would like him to keep on and on and if he has half the drive that is rumoured then he would be thinking about challenging whisky face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.