Next seasons league postions?

benCTID

Including who you think will be promoted.
1 Man City
2 Chelsea
3 Manure
4 Liverpool
5 Arsenal
6 Spurs
7 Villa
8 Everton
9 Bolton
10 QPR
11 Newcastle
12 Stoke
13 Fulham
14 Sunderland
15 Birningham
16 West ham
17 Cardiff
18 West Brom
19 Blackburn
20 Norwich

Promoted QPR (champs) Cardiff (runners up) Norwich (beat Reading in final 1-0 Holt)

Relegated (Wigan, Wolves, Blackpoool)

If the rags sign Sneijder, they will win the league again sadly.

Next season unless someone falters it could be very tight for places with Liverpool looking good and planning more investment, Chelsea will spend more, and while Arsenal will remain Britain's Favourite Bottlers, they are still capable of finishing 2nd. 'arry said Spurs will spend even if they don't make the CL so it might be a "Big 6" next season.

I can see it changing much to be honest. We always hear the usual bold predictions about how this season will be 6 teams fighting it out for the title, or Arsenal will drop out of the top 4, but it never happens. It will be United, Chelsea, and Arsenal, fighting it out for the title (with United as favourites), then a battle between ourselves, Spurs, and Liverpool for 4th. I can't see us winning the title next season. Our League is pretty easy to call, as regards the top, IMO.

The usual Arsenal will drop out of top 4, and lol at Liverpool making the top 4

assuming us and Chelsea spend the most and Arsenal do nothing yet again I could see

1 Chelsea 2 United 3 City 4 Liverpool

Andouble said:
assuming us and Chelsea spend the most and Arsenal do nothing yet again I could see

Arsenal will strengthen, but even if Arsenal dont sign a single player, they will make the top 4 with ease

gooney said:
Andouble said:

Arsenal will strengthen, but even if Arsenal dont sign a single player, they will make the top 4 with ease

lol with Fabregas Clichy, Bentdnar, Arseshavin, Rosicky and Nasri leaving?

benCTID said:
gooney said:

lol with Fabregas Clichy, Bentdnar, Arseshavin, Rosicky and Nasri leaving?
who said those players are leaving?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.