Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

The cookie monster said:
The metrolink seasoncard for £70 looks a good deal..

Hmmm 19 games plus cup so 3x cl group games guaranteed, say 2 FA cup and 2 league cup = 26 games

£2.69 per game, £3.68 if you just go to the league games or miss 7 of the games described above.

If you travel from the end of the line at Bury, Altrincham or Rochdale then it's a good deal. St Wenburgh's Rd & Eccles you'll save 38p if you go to all the league games and more if you go to all games. Droylesden or Ashton (from Christmas) don't bother, unless they do a half season pass.
If you get other transport into town and the tram from Piccadilly don't bother.

Mmmmm - could get mine and a kids ticket in Family Stand L1 for another £15 or L2 for £60 more than mine in SS L2 on it's own.

That's assuming I could get two seats together of course.

Joke!!! Tell us on the 16th May that heres your price, now get it before 3rd June otherwise it goes up 10%.......not happy

coops said:
Joke!!! Tell us on the 16th May that heres your price, now get it before 3rd June otherwise it goes up 10%.......not happy

Mine never offered me a discount for getting it early havent got it at all now due to the site crashing when i entered all my payment details pay now ...sorry website unavailable haha

No u need to add 10% to the current price after 3rd June so South Stand comes in at 643 for platinum instead of 585 joke!!

coops said:

What about if you sign up for the single DD which you pay for on the 1st July, do you pay the extra 10%?

Rorz88 said:
Blue Tooth said:
Rammy Blue said:
I like the quarterly payment scheme, makes it all nice and easy.

Direct Debit will replace the Zebra Finance loan option, and is available as a payment option for all Seasoncard sales (excluding Value Gold).

There are two Direct Debit options;
One full payment taken on 1st July 2013,

Four equally split installments taken in July 2013, September 2013, November 2013 and February 2014.

Those who take up the four installment option will have the choice of the payment being debited on the 1st or 15th of each month.

By signing up to the Direct Debit scheme, the supporter is agreeing to an automatic renewals scheme, this means that next season the supporter’s Seasoncard will automatically be renewed (including any add-on product purchased the previous year) and they will once again be enrolled in the Direct Debit scheme.

Direct Debit is not available for Hospitality products.
Does this mean that if you went on the scheme this year but then lost your job at the end of the season and had to cancel, you wouldnt be able to ??

That cant be right, surely you would be able to cancel it if you need too.

You do have rights with DD but so do the club. I would suggest that if you were to cancel then you should wait till after the last payment has been debited (Feb).

That said, like with any agreement, don't enter in to it if you aren't happy with the terms.

There is no harm in you taking out a personal loan if you want to spread the payments out.

IFeedGoats said:
coops said:

What about if you sign up for the single DD which you pay for on the 1st July, do you pay the extra 10%?
Obviously not because you have already re newed before the 3rd June

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.