Neymar

Ridiculously gifted and skilful player.

A lot of you cunts on here were all “Grealish is the biggest dickhead on the planet” before we signed him and yet he’s been nothing but loveable as fuck.

If this kid is going spare you get him.
Great points.

There is often a narrative on big players personalities fed to us by the media and often in reality very wrong.

I always believed Grealish was an utter top hat, and delighted to say how wrong I was.

In the mbappe thread people "stating" he is a disruptive influence, yet no one on here has any idea on what the reality is.

I’ve always been open to this happening. He’s clearly a great player. Attitude and all we can’t comment on, a lot of that is opinion through press/social media and everyone actually in the game always speaks highly of him. Is he just emotional like Gabby? Also PSG is clearly a mess of a club.

When we played them a few seasons back I was more impressed with Neymars work rate off the ball than Messi & Mpabbe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.