Neymar

it's not just this mate, you're flapping on many different threads. No need to do that to yourself. Shit happens each transfer window, we're not only club interested in players that have money to buy them.

it's not just this mate, you're flapping on many different threads. No need to do that to yourself. Shit happens each transfer window, we're not only club interested in players that have money to buy them.

I'm not flapping in this thread, I'm not flapping in the Mbappe thread, and although I'm disappointed in Maffeo getting blocked off, I haven't mentioned it at all today and only posted positive stuff in the Danilo thread.

So I have to admit I'm a bit surprised to hear I'm flapping for a) making a joke about Alves' wife and the transfer dominos and b) Not believing that every journalist in the country is lying about us being a club Monaco accused of tapping up (which I already said is not unsurprising nor that worrying).

Is the Neymar to PSG story a similar tale to the Ronaldo leaving Madrid soap opera a few weeks ago?

Is the Neymar to PSG story a similar tale to the Ronaldo leaving Madrid soap opera a few weeks ago?

It has few more legs - there's another party who seem interested for a start. No one was interested in signing Ladyboy - certainly not at the figures mentioned. Not sure Neymar will move but this story will run and run.

I'm not flapping in this thread, I'm not flapping in the Mbappe thread, and although I'm disappointed in Maffeo getting blocked off, I haven't mentioned it at all today and only posted positive stuff in the Danilo thread.

So I have to admit I'm a bit surprised to hear I'm flapping for a) making a joke about Alves' wife and the transfer dominos and b) Not believing that every journalist in the country is lying about us being a club Monaco accused of tapping up (which I already said is not unsurprising nor that worrying).

Flexible flapping - I salute you. Another first for bluemoon ; )

This would be an incredible statement of intent from PSG. Didn't think Neymar would leave Barca so early, but the story seems to be gathering momentum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.