Neymar

The Qatar WC contract is to be signed in Qatar not France, so that portion would be tax free. If this is true. you've got to admire PSG for creativity.

Its the sort of creativity that could put but a blocker on this type of thing in the future but yes, i commend the crafty bleeders.

FFP what a joke, how can PSG afford such a deal, didn't they get done the same time as we did. I guess it's definitely a bit dodgy this transfer if it was us the authorities would be all over it.
They haven't bought anyone for a while. If City can spend £160m, then why couldn't PSG buy Neymar. TBH I don't like the deal because it's a top player going to play in a nothing league, but I think PSG can easily handle it FFP wise. They can sell players if required, and will no doubt make a lot of revenue from having a player like that on their books.

I reckon we could have done a deal like that had we not had to rebuild half the team.

They haven't bought anyone for a while. If City can spend £160m, then why couldn't PSG buy Neymar. TBH I don't like the deal because it's a top player going to play in a nothing league, but I think PSG can easily handle it FFP wise. They can sell players if required, and will no doubt make a lot of revenue from having a player like that on their books.

I reckon we could have done a deal like that had we not had to rebuild half the team.

But what a rebuild eh fella.

Fair play to PSG as this is some transfer and statement.

Like many on here, happy for one of the clubs who have had it all their own way over the years to get a bloody nose like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.