NFL 2023-24

Not had time to follow it this year I picked the dolphins in 81 after visiting Florida are they doing ok then?
They lead their division (8-3) and are highly entertaining to watch in terms of offence. That said, they’ve lost to the better teams they’ve faced (Philadelphia and Kansas) as well as to Buffalo, and they still have to face Baltimore, Dallas, and Buffalo again. In a good position to make the play offs, but thereafter things might become trickier.

They lead their division (8-3) and are highly entertaining to watch in terms of offence. That said, they’ve lost to the better teams they’ve faced (Philadelphia and Kansas) as well as to Buffalo, and they still have to face Baltimore, Dallas, and Buffalo again. In a good position to make the play offs, but thereafter things might become trickier.
Think only winning team they’ve beat is the Raiders. Fun team to watch but can’t seem them going all the way.

Think only winning team they’ve beat is the Raiders. Fun team to watch but can’t seem them going all the way.
Raiders were only 5-5 going into the game against Miami, and even that was on the back of beating the New York sides. I do agree, though, fun to watch, may just do enough to stay ahead of Buffalo, but unlikely to be in Vegas come February.

Buffalo 17-7 up at the half at the Eagles…… I’m prob off to bed so expect to wake up to a Buffalo loss!

Bills have given away so many penalties this half, keep it up and it’s going to cost them.

The refs have been woeful, blatant horsecollar tackle on Allen missed and he gets a penalty instead for IG….. luckily defence managed another turnover and got the TD just before the half.

Buffalo 17-7 up at the half at the Eagles…… I’m prob off to bed so expect to wake up to a Buffalo loss!

Bills have given away so many penalties this half, keep it up and it’s going to cost them.

The refs have been woeful, blatant horsecollar tackle on Allen missed and he gets a penalty instead for IG….. luckily defence managed another turnover and got the TD just before the half.

You called it - cracking game for the neutral & that field goal!

You called it - cracking game for the neutral & that field goal!

Looked like a fumble in OT for Philly as well, but called an incomplete pass. Buffalo had recovered it and would have won the game. Tough call, especially when the same thing happens in the Chargers/Ravens game later on and that goes down as a fumble. Frustrating calls obviously didn’t help, but another close game that Buffalo have lost. Prob have to beat Chiefs and Cowboys after the bye week to have any hope!

Classic Bills stat:

The Bills are the first team in NFL history to record 500+ yards of offense, convert 10+ third downs, win the turnover margin and still lose the game

Last edited:
Washington currently 5th lowest out of 32 teams meaning there are actually four teams worse off !!!
How bad is the NFC South where the top team has a losing season to date ?

Colts somehow in the play off hunt and should really be 7-4 if not for the refereeing farce against the Browns. AFC South seems to be much better this year, it’s a shame Richardson got injured so early into the season. Stroud looks the real deal, unbelievable so far really.

Bloody Eagles turning it around. Not much chance of my Cowboys getting a home tie in the play offs now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.