NFL 2023-24

Surprise win for New England at Pittsburgh, putting a sizeable dent in the Steelers’ playoff hopes. Picks of the weekend card look to be Buffalo at Kansas City and then Philadelphia at Dallas. Lots of teams beat up and patched up already and it’s only week 14.

Not a great surprise as the Pats have been improving and Pittsburgh are poor at QB. Pittsburgh's record is deceiving. They have been lucky playing against back-up QBs seemingly every week and had the bounce of the ball all season.

I hope the NFL investigate what happened with Watt last night. He went off with a head injury, used smelling salts and then added a black visor (sensitive to light, TJ?). He was clearly concussed but went back on the field. Someone should lose their job over that

Browns have been patched up since week 2 and had to use four QBs this season due to injuries. There have been injuries throughout the roster. Gutting as this AFC title is their for the taking.

Maybe just me but there seems to be more dirty play than usual. I understand Sean Peyton has returned to the league but it isn't all down to him.

Not a great surprise as the Pats have been improving and Pittsburgh are poor at QB. Pittsburgh's record is deceiving. They have been lucky playing against back-up QBs seemingly every week and had the bounce of the ball all season.

I hope the NFL investigate what happened with Watt last night. He went off with a head injury, used smelling salts and then added a black visor (sensitive to light, TJ?). He was clearly concussed but went back on the field. Someone should lose their job over that

Browns have been patched up since week 2 and had to use four QBs this season due to injuries. There have been injuries throughout the roster. Gutting as this AFC title is their for the taking.

Maybe just me but there seems to be more dirty play than usual. I understand Sean Peyton has returned to the league but it isn't all down to him.
That was the Patriots first win in 5 and they scored more points than they had managed in their last 3 outings combined, so it surprised me. Agree on all the other points. Not sure who will represent the AFC this season. It’s wide open but the AFC feels weaker than the NFC.

Definitely something dodgy.

When we (Colts) played the Browns Garrett was unbelievable. Still don’t know what the refs were doing on the last drive, felt like I was watching Taylor against City haha. Is the predator out for the season?

That was the Patriots first win in 5 and they scored more points than they had managed in their last 3 outings combined, so it surprised me. Agree on all the other points. Not sure who will represent the AFC this season. It’s wide open but the AFC feels weaker than the NFC.

I think the Pats have been unlucky and their defense is top notch at the moment. I'd hate to have to play them. Honestly, the Steelers record hides the form they have been in.

Definitely something dodgy.

When we (Colts) played the Browns Garrett was unbelievable. Still don’t know what the refs were doing on the last drive, felt like I was watching Taylor against City haha. Is the predator out for the season?

That was the only game we had decisions go out way. To be fair, we had the worst QB in the NFL playing for the Browns (backups included). Missing first choice tackles, Chubb etc... Browns were poor that day but that was mostly due to your coach. He's a good un.

Amazed we have a winning record with the injuries we have had.

Myles has been playing with one arm for a couple of games. Prior to that, he was unstoppable. As Colts fans witnessed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.