NFL 2023-24

Love that aggressive call.

Now here’s what I want to know. Taylor Swift has a concert in Tokyo the day before the Super Bowl.

Will she a) perform and miss the game b) cancel or c) do it and hurry back since Tokyo is like 17 hours ahead of Vegas?

Lay the 7, take San Fran, and bet your lungs out!! I would even bet some adjusted spread with San Fran like -10 and -14.
I'm not so sure, they will be favourites & stopping McCaffery will be key but the 49ers struggled against a very young Packers team. Purdy doesn't have the running ability of Jackson or Allen

Don’t write Detroit off just yet please.
Just have a feeling. I have seen it many times when unfancied teams get into the championship game, have to go on the road to play the number one seed and get mullered.

Would love to see a close game though…

Just have a feeling. I have seen it many times when unfancied teams get into the championship game, have to go on the road to play the number one seed and get mullered.

Would love to see a close game though…
Yeah sadly I think this will be a game too far for the lions. They need to start well and stay in the game and if the defense can limit the 49ers then maybe the offense can shine. Come on the Lions!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.