NFL

This is the,year everyone tanks in the NFL. Since there are three sure fire franchise QBs in Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen and Josh Allen who will probably go in the draft. Teams like the Niners, Jets and Bills are going to pray they don't get any luck bounces.

It was my turn to draft when Spencer Ware blew out his knee in preseason. He was off the board already.
Knowing Andy Reid, I drafted Kareem Hunt, his replacement. Hunt scored 43 pts for my fantasy NFL team tonight. This young man could win the league for me.

Happy the Chiefs won. I can't stand New England and most of the team's fans. And I've always had a soft spot for the Chiefs. I like seeing them do well.

You and me both ;)

Was not expecting us to go into Foxbrough and win whatsoever. Going in I would have been happy if we kept it within a touchdown and played competitively. What a start to the season. Eagles at home next week followed by an away game against the Chargers and then home to the Redskins for MNF. Then, we'll really see how good we are:

@ Houston, vs Pittsburgh, @ Oakland, vs Denver, @ Dallas, BYE, @ New York Giants.

If we can be 6-3 or 7-2 after that point I like our chances to get a bye in the playoffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.