Nice read - Messi - Not City (yet :-p)

That's a great read and goes back to what MCFCinUSA was saying, It's just called loving the ball rather than total football.

Sadly it made me realise that we will probably never be able to prise him away from from Barca, instead we should adopt an aggressive search for young World talents.

...And Mr Hardgreaff when did we get to rich to be able to call the worlds best player a little wimp????

Amazing talent but still not in the class of Zidane yet. Looking for him to produce something special at the highest level tomorrow night.

GStar said:
Hargreaff said:
Why the hell are you posting this rubbish about the Little wimp here??

Little Wimp? Jeez... And after all this is a football forum, so other topics than City will be posted.

I'd actually add Ronaldinho and Zidane past the greats and into the top elite, with Zidane being one of if not the best ever.

I couldn't agree more..Zidane won near enough everything there is to be won in world football..it really is an honour to have witnessed this man play the beautiful game..a real shame he never played in the premiership, however Messi is only 21 year's old an will surpass all the great's to become the best player this world has ever seen i truly believe that and can't wait for the clash tomorrow night.

Hargreaff said:
Messi to run riot all over Bosingwa!!

I fucking hope not.

Not sure who will be marking Messi. Glad we off-loaded Bridge to you lot as that one legged half-wit clearly wouldn't be up to the job!!

I am actually looking forward to seeing Messi over these two legs. He is my 10 year old son's hero. Despite the fact he is an avid CFC fan he does also have a Messi shirt and poster on the wall. Guess the ideal outcome over the two legs would be a 9-8 aggregrate win for Chelsea with Messi scoring all 8 Barca goals.

Think I'll pop down the bookies...........................

1.Zidane
2.Maradona
3.Pele

messi has the potential to be number 1 i hope he turns it on in the champions league against chelsea to prove how incredible he is

ps - why would this be so irrelevant? talking about the best player in the world on a football forum is totally relevant!

viva messiiiiiiiiiiiiii

IMO, Messi will go on to comfortably be the best player EVER to play football.

If he steers clear of injuries..

CFCnibs said:
Hargreaff said:
Messi to run riot all over Bosingwa!!

I fucking hope not.

Not sure who will be marking Messi. Glad we off-loaded Bridge to you lot as that one legged half-wit clearly wouldn't be up to the job!!
I am actually looking forward to seeing Messi over these two legs. He is my 10 year old son's hero. Despite the fact he is an avid CFC fan he does also have a Messi shirt and poster on the wall. Guess the ideal outcome over the two legs would be a 9-8 aggregrate win for Chelsea with Messi scoring all 8 Barca goals.

Think I'll pop down the bookies...........................

As opposed to A Cole who is great with both feet. Not.

In the 20 years I've been alive, I've always thought that Zidane was completely untouchable, but I think Messi could go on to be greater even than he. I'd certainly put those two in a class of their own, above the likes Ronaldinho, Figo, Henry, Rivaldo etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.