Nicky Weaver Stadium Tour

I've done one with Joe Corrigan just before the new stand was opened (it did include a lovely 3 course lunch and was double the price!)

was excellent though and highly recommended

Saw at the ground a few weeks back(not tour). Looks in good shape too.
Was looking at him trying envisage his 99 celebration. He just doesn't look the type now.

The special tours are great I've done one with Ian Chessman & Ali Mann a few years ago much much better than the usual basis ones.

Probably the wrong thread (apologies) but I've booked a stadium tour for me and my Grandad. He's going to need a wheelchair to get around the stadium. Does anyone know if City supply these?

Probably the wrong thread (apologies) but I've booked a stadium tour for me and my Grandad. He's going to need a wheelchair to get around the stadium. Does anyone know if City supply these?
Probably best to ring the club ...

Access
If you, or anybody in your group uses a wheelchair or have any access needs you would like to discuss, please call to speak to the team on +44 (0) 161 444 1894 (option 4, option 2).

They use the buggies you see on Matchday to get you round the campus but think there were stairs within the buildings, I can't remember now for certain.

I did the one back in Feb. Weaver was great - down to earth and honest. Had a good chat about a few of his games for City etc. He’s passionate about the club and would love a job at the Academy. Good tour and I’d seriously recommend it.

I did the one back in Feb. Weaver was great - down to earth and honest. Had a good chat about a few of his games for City etc. He’s passionate about the club and would love a job at the Academy. Good tour and I’d seriously recommend it.
For 'that' Wembley save alone, I'd give Weaver an academy job. Our current day fortune would not be where it is now had he not saved it.

A defining moment that i will always feel indebted to the big man for.

Probably best to ring the club ...

Access
If you, or anybody in your group uses a wheelchair or have any access needs you would like to discuss, please call to speak to the team on +44 (0) 161 444 1894 (option 4, option 2).

They use the buggies you see on Matchday to get you round the campus but think there were stairs within the buildings, I can't remember now for certain.
Thanks, appreciate it. His mobility isn't the best, so I'm more than happy to push him, but he might struggle with the steps. He's 85, so almost as slow as Yaya.

Thanks, appreciate it. His mobility isn't the best, so I'm more than happy to push him, but he might struggle with the steps. He's 85, so almost as slow as Yaya.

People with mobility problems can be taken to points on the tour through easier access routes eg avoiding stairs inside the tunnel Club. That said, I would ring the advice number that you have been given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.