Nicoló Barella

Being as polite as I can, any player that needs someone to come and hold his hand when he moves clubs wouldn’t be for me
Did I say hold his hand? Locatelli would be a massive upgrade over Phillips and Barella is world class, simple as...

i think if we wanted to move fast and Pep has behind the scenes said his concerns etc then us potentially dropping 100m euros in one go tempts any club? Havent Inter still got cash issues?
There's not a club in Italy at the moment who could afford to say no to 100mil euros, for anyone, except ADL at Napoli who would demand more for either Osimhen or Kvaratskhelia...

There's not a club in Italy at the moment who could afford to say no to 100mil euros, for anyone, except ADL at Napoli who would demand more for either Osimhen or Kvaratskhelia...
ADL would demand 100 mil and a pound of flesh from us.

agreed. Inter could get a couple of 20-25m euro players and bank some cash, something their owners still need.

Barella to us is the worlds most obvious transfer. Great footballer, tremendous work ethic and should seamlessly fit into how we play. It’s a no brainier for me. If the fee is 80 million euros in this market that is a snip.
I'd it blocks a potential Wirtz transfer in a year, then it's a definite No for me.

This is Haaland and Kane all over again in my view. And the best choice is to wait. Get a winger in. Then wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.