Nile Ranger

It's a cry for help.
He can keep crying, considering i want the health service to get shed loads of cash ( a lot more for mental illness especially) for people who were not even born with the chances he had he can get to fuck. I would help him...off the edge of a fucking cliff. Seriously though fuck the fella, i have no time for women beaters at all and he is one. I hope he walks into the wrong person some day if i am honest, fuck him.

In the news again....

http://www.90min.com/posts/5112401-...nstagram-post-while-inside-prison?a_aid=35527

Now, even if he didn't actually post that himself, he must have given his login details to someone else to do so. Did he not think about the shit that would bring down on him?
Doesn't really bother me too much, decent enough post to make under the circumstances. He will simply say he called a friend on a prison phone and asked him / her to post on his behalf.
However, as well as searching his cell, they should get the rubber gloves out and get a fist inside to make sure it isn't up there!

@jimharri

Why does this no mark upset you so much?
It's the stupid waste of talent. The lad obviously has some skill, but he's never going to fulfill the potential he had as a youngster. I feel the same way about "Gazza"; talent to burn, yet he didn't achieve more than a fraction of what he could (should?) have done. And to see him the way he is now Quick question; why does it concern you what I think of Ranger?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.