Nine days and counting......

citykev28 said:
for me, wales consists of two things. my mam's house and this :
2805yzb.jpg

sorry mam, but you are second in the list of reasons to visit the valleys.

And she is?

Helo Toma, shw mae?

It`s bad enough having to watch the derbies with my Mrs, and then England draw Wales :-s, get the feeling she`ll be sat there in her Welsh shirt with a face like a pan of p1ss by the end of the match though mate.

Dirty Harry said:
Helo Toma, shw mae?

It`s bad enough having to watch the derbies with my Mrs, and then England draw Wales :-s, get the feeling she`ll be sat there in her Welsh shirt with a face like a pan of p1ss by the end of the match though mate.

Hiya Harry mate,

I reckon you and your good lady drop by and see your folks this Saturday and we take in the game. I'll pass you off as my cousin Gwilym who has a Manc accent because you moved from the Motherland against your will as a small boy :)

Kashmir, we're a nation of lovers, not fighters. Unless the last battered sausage has been snapped up at the chippy. Then all hell breaks loose.

My dad's Welsh, and he cares a lot more about the Welsh national team than I do about the English.

In all honesty, I really do wish I was more patriotic with regards to national football; but I just can't work up the same passion for it that I have for my club.

If Wales win, I think it'd be great for football. There would be no shame for England; and Ramsey would probably get the freedom of Swansea as well. If England win, it'll just be all a bit 'meh'.

Lucky Toma said:
Dirty Harry said:
Helo Toma, shw mae?

Hiya Harry mate,

I reckon you and your good lady drop by and see your folks this Saturday and we take in the game. I'll pass you off as my cousin Gwilym who has a Manc accent because you moved from the Motherland against your will as a small boy :)

quote]

Lol, normally I`d take you up on that mate but as it`s Mothers day next week can`t afford the trip twice ( prefer the name Fflewdwr though btw just in case ;-)).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.