No Bids

praise.jpg
[/quote]

I'm sick of ''I am sick'' comments. I know it´s hard to understand but it's for the long term...not this week or this month. Get a grip.

We signed Robinho at the last second. Most likely It's gonna happen again...because it's the nature of the beast. Those signings from other clubs weren't proven world class stars. They were about ''potential''.

BTW, Real Madrid rushed into their signings and now have the dilemma of deciding who they can field in Europe between Diarra and Huntelaar. Great planning that.

dancity19 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
sdavros said:
This transfer window has been handled very poorly.

It's only 7 days old FFS

I am Sick of comments like this...this isn't the Summer window when we don't have important games so can afford to hang around. We have an important game on Sat with out SWP and Ireland. We need players now, it coulkd be the diff between 3 points and 12 points. We need players NOW.

The players we want probably won't come right now, or their clubs won't let them. Is it worth signing the likes of parker and bellamy for way over their value for the sake of a couple of prem games?

Stop thinking so short term and be patient

The Fat el Hombre said:
dancity19 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
sdavros said:
This transfer window has been handled very poorly.

It's only 7 days old FFS

I am Sick of comments like this...this isn't the Summer window when we don't have important games so can afford to hang around. We have an important game on Sat with out SWP and Ireland. We need players now, it coulkd be the diff between 3 points and 12 points. We need players NOW.

The players we want probably won't come right now, or their clubs won't let them. Is it worth signing the likes of parker and bellamy for way over their value for the sake of a couple of prem games?

Stop thinking so short term and be patient

we have 12 senior squad members injured for pompey on saturday. We better start thinking short term or we could be thinking long term about getting out of the championship

sdavros said:
we have 12 senior squad members injured for pompey on saturday. We better start thinking short term or we could be thinking long term about getting out of the championship

Panic panic panic

Lol, when teams have injuries they don't go out and sign a new team of players for the sake of one or two games. What's the point in us signing players for daft prices that will probably be useless to us come the summer? All for the sake of a couple of games that we've got a decent chance of winning with the players available anyway

The problem is simple. 12 players injured, at least 3 of those who are not injured are absolute shit (Vassell, Ball, Tal Ben Haim) coupled with players who are shambles recently (Elano, Hamann, Fernandes, Dunne, Richards), combined with the fact that 2 of the players injured were our only true wing options (SWP and Petrov)... We need players fast preferably before the game against Pompey but I can't see it happening...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.