No City sub heard Tevez refuse to play....

bzekosilva

Manchester City have been plunged into a new crisis after it emerged none of the substitutes on the bench in Munich actually heard Carlos Tevez refuse to play.

The news will throw the club into fresh turmoil, because it contradicts allegations made against the striker by boss Roberto Mancini.

And it backs up claims made by the Argentinian that he told Mancini he was ready to play.

The news will cast doubt on City's ability to discipline Tevez without facing legal claims from the player and his adviser, Kia Joorabchian.

City are expected to take evidence from Costel Pantillimon, Pablo Zabaleta, Joleon Lescott, James Milner, Aleksandar Kolarov - the other subs who were sitting alongside Tevez at the Allianz Arena - as well as Edin Dzeko, who had been replaced by Nigel De Jong, shortly before the incident.

They are all believed to accept that Tevez said he had already warmed up and did not need to do so again.

But none of them will confirm they heard him say he would not go on to replace Samir Nasri - which is the accusation levelled at him by Mancini.

.......right okay so thats why Zaba reacted the way he did a calm mild mannered soul....

Tevez just went on chattin and Pab Zab just stared away as if to say just shut the fuck up, i'm not listening.

if you notice Kolarov, he pats Tevez on the knee and says something, and then Tevez's facial reaction looked like he was agreeing with what Kolarov said.

They obviously didn't listen to Tevez's post match interview. If they had they would have heard the accused admitting that he refused to play. This is what the courts would describe as a confession of guilt and renders what the subs may or may not have heard pretty irrelevant.

So...

...why didn't Tevez play if he wanted to play, was asked to warm up to get ready to play, but he didn't play....

Which respected media source has this come from?
10316684.jpg

Freestyler said:
Tevez just went on chattin and Pab Zab just stared away as if to say just shut the fuck up, i'm not listening.

if you notice Kolarov, he pats Tevez on the knee and says something, and then Tevez's facial reaction looked like he was agreeing with what Kolarov said.

oh i know yeh Kolarov is always peace maker when tevez speaks to pab notice hes covering his mouth (badly) so people cant lip read him zab did not look impressed something to do kia feeding bollox now saying mancini told him to fuck off back to argy and dzeko fuck off to bosnia doesnt sound like our mancini to me. clutching straws and bollox much

If they're trying to protect Tevez after what he did then fook them too. I love my club, we all do, but I don't like the attitudes of many modern footballers, is it true that they didn't even go over and clap the traveling blues?

Bring back Dickov and the Goat.

Mëtal Bikër said:
So...

...why didn't Tevez play if he wanted to play, was asked to warm up to get ready to play, but he didn't play....

Which respected media source has this come from?
10316684.jpg

the mirror at the moment not sure if others have clocked on yet havent scoured the others yet :) but that got my goat up that

They can have as many witnesses as they want he was asked to warm up And refused , so therefore refused to do what his superior told him to do. If you boss asked you to do something would you reply not doing that I did it yesterday ? Would you Fuck for fear of the sack with bills to be paid. Unfortunately tevez does not need to worry about money, that is why it is a stalemate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.