No fight in this team

bugsyblue

There's absolutely no fight in this side. Two examples there, the first when Kun gets pushed over by blind, twice, our best player is sat on the floor and not one city player comes over to back him up. Second when rashford is shoved over by Demi (should have been a penalty) we then get bullied by two kids. There's no desire or fight. It's embarrassing. Is a derby. Our backs are against the wall and we cower.

There's absolutely no fight in this side. Two examples there, the first when Kun gets pushed over by blind, twice, our best player is sat on the floor and not one city player comes over to back him up. Second when rashford is shoved over by Demi (should have been a penalty) we then get bullied by two kids. There's no desire or fight. It's embarrassing. Is a derby. Our backs are against the wall and we cower.

As someone who has supported Pellegrini the entire time, he has to go whether we get a result from this match or not. He has to go today and be replaced for the remaining matches. If the board can't find anyone, put a crash dummy out there or a cardboard cutout of Pep.

This is THE worst United team in memory, we're at real danger of not getting top 4 and we should be 2-0 down at home. Disgusting. Mancini wasn't perfect but he'd get at least one or two fucking wins against the top 6. I honestly wonder if Guardiola has a clause in his contract that he can refuse to come to us if we don't get CL.

It's a joke, we've nothing going for us. I had faith before the game, I thought we had to do something as its Derby day. Clearly not.

Change it now.

We have enough depressing threads already FFS!

having said that, 100% agree with the OP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.