No need jobs

shootmeifipost10k

Was at the tax office the other week and there are 2 blokes acting as security.
One of them was sat in a chair beside the entrance pressing a button to let people in and out,he was sat there the whole 2 hours I was waiting.
I went out for a cig and when I came back in noticed the door was a fucking automatic one.
Went again today and saw the same bloke pressing away on the button.I was standing next to the other bloke and said to him "I bet it gets a bit busy and rowdy in here this time of year" to which he replied "yeah gets a little bit busier" I smiled and said I bet your mates finger is worn out at the end of the day and walked off.

It's our taxes that are paying for this not needed button pressing service.

What other no need jobs are we paying for ?.

all of em

we should do nowt earn nowt and say nowt

except for "more dough with my pizza please"

greeters at f**king asda.

no, i don't want to say good morning or even good afternoon. now kindly f**k off before a i stick your tarquin name badge were you would(n't) like.

aphex said:

no, i don't want to say good morning or even good afternoon. now kindly f**k off before a i stick your tarquin name badge were you would(n't) like.

When I were at college a few yrs ago, I was a greeter at B&Q, the most soul destroying job I've ever had. "Good morning, welcome to B&Q, is there anything I can help you with?" Fuck off

AlthamBlue said:
aphex said:

When I were at college a few yrs ago, I was a greeter at B&Q, the most soul destroying job I've ever had. "Good morning, welcome to B&Q, is there anything I can help you with?" Fuck off

one of cheeky bastards in there asked me if i wanted decking, so i got the first punch in.

Keeps some people in employment, the tax payer pays for loads of lazy arses to sit in the pub so I've no problem paying tax for someone to actually 'work'.

Freestyler said:
AlthamBlue said:

one of cheeky bastards in there asked me if i wanted decking, so i got the first punch in.

Yep yep, I'll give you that one.

wayne71 said:
Keeps some people in employment, the tax payer pays for loads of lazy arses to sit in the pub so I've no problem paying tax for someone to actually 'work'.

another example of labours false economy, pay someone 20 grand to get 5 grand tax out of them, thats an expensive vote in the bag

hilts said:
wayne71 said:

another example of labours false economy, pay someone 20 grand to get 5 grand tax out of them, thats an expensive vote in the bag

My favourite is.... install automatic check outs in supermarkets at enormous cost but because they're so wank make sure they are manned at all times.

Fucking genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.