No Retreat, No Surrender - an 80s classic

stony said:
There's loads of films from the 80s that were great but look shite now. Good idea for a new thread ?

Anyone remember Missing in Action ?

Missing in Action 2 was the daddy's... Saw Bloodsport the other night. Pure cheese! Kickboxer isn't too bad.
I'll tell you what HAS aged well and is THE 80's classic: Predator! Don't even get me started on that one! Just got Predator 2 on Bluray watching that later tonight... Die Hard also, but I think that was 1990...

Corky said:
It is just like Karate Kid, but with Bruce Lee's ghost. Didn't realise Van Damme was in it, only saw it once soon after it came out, he must have been a bad guy?

Saw the sequel and it was nothing to do with the first one, then the third one got realy stupid.

Yeh, Van Damme was the main bad guy, he didn't have many lines in it though. And yeh the sequels were piss poor!!

A martial arts movie wasnt anything unless this fella was the bad guy

Bolo-Yeung01.jpg

Bolo Yeung, fantastic in the 80's and he always done that man boob muscle thing and twitched them lol

LOL! love No retreat No Surrender! Love that typical cheesy 80's soundtrack that went with the film

In fact fook it i'm going getting my wooden doll out !

Van Damme was in a strip club out here a couple of years ago. Couldn't keep his hands off the girls so the doorman asked him to leave. Long story short, Van Damme was laying on the pavement outside about 20 minutes later, LMAO! Good in his prime though, 'cept for Street Fighter of course, LOL.

alanjames24 said:
Van Damme was in a strip club out here a couple of years ago. Couldn't keep his hands off the girls so the doorman asked him to leave. Long story short, Van Damme was laying on the pavement outside about 20 minutes later, LMAO! Good in his prime though, 'cept for Street Fighter of course, LOL.

Van Damme is pretty renowned for being a bad drunk and kicking off on people. Do you rememeber the story of him offering Seagal out at one of Stallones parties, but Seagal shit it, and nothing happened. But then Van Damme offered another famous 80s actor out (can't remember his name), and this guy gave him a kicking apparently. Funny stuff!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.