No superstars next season

JUSTBLUE08

I sat back after the last window and wondered if we would really sign a world super star .The picture is starting to take shape ..Kaka was close and has now gone forever .Messi was a never as is Torres and Stevie G. Villa just likes playing near his family ties. Now Tranny has gone to REAL ..TEVEZ WILL
STAY as he will be in the team. Eto,o has so many top clubs after him ..it was a dream we love to dream .We could go on but its looking like RSC ..and what ever else MH can sign.

(The only great thing is the RAGS will not finish as last season ..having to9 replace Ronaldo .Giggs /Scholes old age ..Anderson and Nani a waste of money..Vander Sar to old ..they have not got the £150 million to start all over again ).

Where do we turn to now and has MH got a list we dont know about .??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: NO SUPER STARS NEXT SEASON

Calm the fuck down, how many players that united signed were superstars when they signed? Tevez perhaps, Berbatov - not really, Ferdinand maybe, Rooney maybe.

Same with liverpool - none of their team were superstars when they signed. Torres was unproven in the PL and his goal record was underwhelming.

Chelsea? Same again, Drogba, Anelka, Lampard, Essien, none were true superstars except perhaps the latter.

JUSTBLUE08 said:
I sat back after the last window and wondered if we would really sign a world super star .The picture is starting to take shape ..Kaka was close and has now gone forever .Messi was a never as is Torres and Stevie G. Villa just likes playing near his family ties. Now Tranny has gone to REAL ..TEVEZ WILL
STAY as he will be in the team. Eto,o has so many top clubs after him ..it was a dream we love to dream .We could go on but its looking like RSC ..and what ever else MH can sign.

(The only great thing is the RAGS will not finish as last season ..having to9 replace Ronaldo .Giggs /Scholes old age ..Anderson and Nani a waste of money..Vander Sar to old ..they have not got the £150 million to start all over again ).

Where do we turn to now and has MH got a list we dont know about .??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im keeping my optomism and hope thank you very much!!!

To be fair, I have all faith in Hughesy's signings. Just off the back of the Barry signing I think next year will be a good year, fuck all the superstars, we have got players who play like superstars week in week out (Stevier Ireland). If we keep signing players of Barry's calibre I will be happy with this window, but I still think that a major signing will happen, at the end of the day, money talks, and as long as it's talking to us next year when our team is kicking ass then I couldn't care less.

Get used to seeing Caceido as the no 1 striker next season ...and Dunne will be first name on the team sheet.....the superstars refuse to sign for Mark Who no matter how much we offer to pay .....and thats a fact.

JUSTBLUE08 said:

barry signed
Tevez (noone knows where he is playing yet)
Lescott
k.toure
rsc
lusiao
eto'o

Any of these players could still come to us, including eto'o and imo all would take us to the next level in our development.

I can't take this any longer!!! Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Spurs, Everton, West Ham, Fulham, Bolton, Burnley, Wolves, Birmingham, Stoke, Wigan, Hull and Sunderland have bought absolutely nothing!! Pompey have bought the world-superstar that is Aaron Mokoena and Blackburn have bought wonderkid Elrio van Heerden on a free. In the meantime we have just been farting around buying Gareth Barry and trying to tie up a deal for Carlos Tevez. We are a complete joke. Sack the board, sack Hughes, sack everybody.

JUSTBLUE08 said:

I agree to an extent. Messi, Torres and Gerrard were/are NEVER gonna play for us unless something very dramatic happens. The question is do we need 'superstars' the team is pretty good with Robinho, Given and Barry etc, I think a good forward and a good solid centre half and we will have a very good season then take it from there.
I wouldnt do the scatter gun approach and look at any player that can sell a shirt just a couple of good buys and we'll be fine

Tricky_Trev said:
I can't take this any longer!!! Rags, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa, Spurs, Everton, West Ham, Fulham, Bolton, Burnley, Wolves, Birmingham, Stoke, Wigan, Hull and Sunderland have bought absolutely nothing!! Pompey have bought the world-superstar that is Aaron Mokoena and Blackburn have bought wonderkid Elrio van Heerden on a free. In the meantime we have just been farting around buying Gareth Barry and trying to tie up a deal for Carlos Tevez. We are a complete joke. Sack the board, sack Hughes, sack everybody.
I don't understand if this is a really bad joke or not?

ello_jo said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I don't understand if this is a really bad joke or not?

Tongue in cheek bud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.