No Training Today

Otamendi's Beard

Devastated........Trekked down to see the boys train only to find no one was there except Donal McDermott and some other youngster doing sprints. Few others went aswell but we did find out they'll be there 2moro, happy days.

I reckon we should all go down tomorrow and get some chanting going...can't hurt the confidence ahead of the Derby!

Got there for about 10.45, No one about and waited for a while then some guy with JB on his top came over and said no one was in today. Pretty gutting and same for a few others who went. Sidey14 you bum.

you douchebag! your driving was rubbish and you told me there would be training....at least we didn't get taken out by some beast of a sale shark!

JonnyBoi said:
Few others went aswell

That was me JonnyBoi. Was supposed to be dropping my wife and daughter at the garden centre up the road on the way but that was closed too! That was why it looked like we were on a family outing to watch the Carrington grass grow!!

Might pop down tomorow and give them a churchillian type speech about how much beating them rag bastards would mean!

Macca68 said:
JonnyBoi said:
Few others went aswell

That was me JonnyBoi. Was supposed to be dropping my wife and daughter at the garden centre up the road on the way but that was closed too! That was why it looked like we were on a family outing to watch the Carrington grass grow!!

Wahey, your wifes definitely filing them divorce papers as we speak after your family day out arrangements!!! haha. You gonna go down tomorrow?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.