Noel Gallagher

Going to see the Birds twice this year... saw them two times last year also.. superb

One gig is in Mcr but the one I am most looking forward to is at Blenheim with a full orchestra.. can’t wait

Im as blue as they come, and I love music, and I love that Noel Gallagher is a blue and he plays music and promotes us and represents us. But if him, or his brother, and definitely the pair of them together were playing a concert at the end of my garden I would shut the blinds and curtains. Love them all, but they are rubbish musicians and their songs and music is mediocre at best. no wonder every crap cover band in every pub play Oasis songs, they are really like music for beginners and can be sung by the the most novice vocalists. Love that they are City fans though

Im as blue as they come, and I love music, and I love that Noel Gallagher is a blue and he plays music and promotes us and represents us. But if him, or his brother, and definitely the pair of them together were playing a concert at the end of my garden I would shut the blinds and curtains. Love them all, but they are rubbish musicians and their songs and music is mediocre at best. no wonder every crap cover band in every pub play Oasis songs, they are really like music for beginners and can be sung by the the most novice vocalists. Love that they are City fans though

Each to his own I suppose. They’re not my favourite band but I disagree that they’re rubbish musicians. A lot of their stuff is mediocre but there’s no doubting Noel’s ability for song writing: Don’t look back in Anger, The importance of being Idle, Some Might Say etc. are great songs.

Noel is minted to the tune of several tens of millions; and he's never hidden the fact that the amount of £ he's made and continues to make has been a source of immense satisfaction to him. He was in Chile when we won the league in 2012. He could have hired a private jet to take him to the game and back again; he could have postponed the gigs either side of the match. He didn't. He stayed in South America and watched it on TV. Top Blue.

Noel is minted to the tune of several tens of millions; and he's never hidden the fact that the amount of £ he's made and continues to make has been a source of immense satisfaction to him. He was in Chile when we won the league in 2012. He could have hired a private jet to take him to the game and back again; he could have postponed the gigs either side of the match. He didn't. He stayed in South America and watched it on TV. Top Blue.
Oh so he's not a big blue??
Absolute BOLLOCKS Oasis as a group shouted from the rooftops when we were SHITE how big city fans they were, their career could have been fucked because they loved the blues and hated the rags, they didn't hide that fact, even in the early days they didn't give a fuck about slagging the red shite off...
Would you have done that and possibly risked your whole career ?
No you wouldn't so stop talking bollocks!!

Where can I get hold of your back catalogue of albums ????

Oh so he's not a big blue??
Absolute BOLLOCKS Oasis as a group shouted from the rooftops when we were SHITE how big city fans they were, their career could have been fucked because they loved the blues and hated the rags, they didn't hide that fact, even in the early days they didn't give a fuck about slagging the red shite off...
Would you have done that and possibly risked your whole career ?
No you wouldn't so stop talking bollocks!!
Read your post again. Then ask yourself this: "Did I really just post that? Did I really just say that Oasis risked their whole career by shouting from the rooftops about their allegiance to City?" I'll tell you this: were I a multi-millionaire, as Noel is/was, there is zero, absolutely zero fucking chance I'd have not given up a gig to get myself back for that match. He could have flown back on a private jet, watched the match and flown back. He didn't. His choice. Not one any the lads I go to the match would have made, were they in the same position. He's a "Big Blue"? He chose strumming his guitar in Chile over watching us win the league.

Perhaps he thought NOT upsetting 30,000 fans who had bought tickets to his concert was MORE IMPORTANT than any self satisfaction. Not sure that type of decision disqualifies him from being a true blue ... thinking of others before yourself and all that !?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.