Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
14p haha

Working class man he does fit our club

I was talking about Silva, Negredo, Javi Garcia etc
Strictly speaking since it was Negredo's wife that wanted out only Garcia ended up surplus to our requirements; he's another stark reminder to only play a man out of his position if there are better men suited to it (we still had Barry at the time)
Provided Sterling's calf is still getting in his way next weekend Nolito will slot in on the left. Sterling should be fit though for Everton if he is not picked for England tonight.

Oh yes, Navas the gypsy wants home and has been stealing a living, so we could see how well Nolito does if Pep slots him in on the right...Should send Navas packing home in the winter window and recuperate some funds if Nolito is capable of playing on both wings. Front four of Sterling-Silva-Nolito, Aguero while KDB is out

Sorry mate but that is absolute bollocks

Where the fuck does he get gypsy from?

Navas is of Romany heritage. That's beside the point really though as it was completely irrelevant to the conversation. It was a needlessly snidey remark with racist undertones which will most likely fly under the radar.

Navas is of Romany heritage. That's beside the point really though as it was completely irrelevant to the conversation. It was a needlessly snidey remark with racist undertones which will most likely fly under the radar.
Fuck me, if that's the case then I'm steering clear of the Toure thread in case he wanders on there!

Completely agree. There's no place for racist shit here.

A great goal by him today needs to play from the start when fit. As he creates and scores goals. Sane done well today no doubting it but Nolito has got us some very important goals this season so far. I dont know if he is able for the 2 games a week but has to start at Barca midweek and Saints at the weekend.

Probably the only player we have who is comfortable playing on the left. Sterling and Sane struggle there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.