Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of a stretch to describe either of them as headbutts, particularly the second one (which was against WBA).

I'm pretty sure that's how they'd be described by anyone not a fan of our club, regardless of whether he swung the head or not.

Nolito has been told to improve his performances on the training pitch if he wants first team action at Manchester City. [Daily Mail]

Nolito has failed to impress of late in training and Pep Guardiola selects his team based on their performances in training. [Daily Mail]

Nolito has been told to improve his performances on the training pitch if he wants first team action at Manchester City. [Daily Mail]

Nolito has failed to impress of late in training and Pep Guardiola selects his team based on their performances in training. [Daily Mail]

Cant be true that, hes an important squad player.

The Daily Fail are shit-stirring lying ****s and can go play with the traffic [aguero93:20]

Isn't Aguero allegedly a shit trainer? Remarkable that he's got a sniff of football under Pep if this is the case.

Isn't Aguero allegedly a shit trainer? Remarkable that he's got a sniff of football under Pep if this is the case.

I suspect this is nonsene, and Pep wanted to teach him a lesson, perhaps for the headbutts or what ever it maybe.
Could have been possibley been poor training.

He got some minutes the other day, is suspect this is symbolic and indicates he has been forgiven for his transgressions.
I am quite confident we should be seeing some more of Nolito. Handy Player he is.

The Daily Fail are shit-stirring lying ****s and can go play with the traffic [aguero93:20]

C is for Cat. C-A-T. Cat. [Donald Trump]

Think we're being harsh on him (Nolito not Trump) considering he's one of our most productive players minute-for-minute.

I suspect this is nonsene, and Pep wanted to teach him a lesson, perhaps for the headbutts or what ever it maybe.
Could have been possibley been poor training.

He got some minutes the other day, is suspect this is symbolic and indicates he has been forgiven for his transgressions.
I am quite confident we should be seeing some more of Nolito. Handy Player he is.

I wouldn't say it's a disciplinary thing. Since Sane has came into form and the arrival of Jesus he's not been getting a lot of game time in his preferred position. At the start of the season he was coming inside off the wing in the final third and getting some goals and assists, recently he's been coming central a bit deeper and it seems to affect our midfield balance. To me it looks as if Pep's been trying him in an attacking midfield role, with little success so far. So maybe it's a case of giving him time to adapt to a new position but with Jesus getting injured he should have more minutes in the final third where he looks comfortable and more of a threat.

There's a massive difference between someone who is a shit trainer but a world-class player and someone who is a shit trainer and is Nolito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.