Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a really effective player and we're going to lose him for three games for an act of childish petulance, do you want us to sing his praises?

It's not an either or proposition. It's okay to be upset about the act but still support the player.

My reaction was as follows: stupid act, deserved the card, hope it ends there.

At no point did I think: "What a dick. I hope he gets charged with violent conduct, and receives a fine from league and club. What a dick."

Having seen it close up how the fuck he didn't send Smith off as well is beyond me. Either they both go or neither.
He is an fat shot who has no fucking right to referee at this level. Notice how we got the first booking as per usual despite countless fouls against us.
Sorry but it was a clear red, Bournemouth player was a bit of a dick but did nothing really apart from a slight shove. Stupid thing to do, move on. Dont know why people are arguing in this thread lol

Nalito will get more than 3 games ban.
Plus 3 more games for intent and 3 more for using hair gel as weapon .

It was a heat of the moment petty reflex response, which doesn't warrant the feuding and abuse on here. He's been good for us but by no means a loss. He can rest for 3 games, Silva, Sane, Etc will fit in nicely. Saves Pep a selection headache.

It's not an either or proposition. It's okay to be upset about the act but still support the player.

My reaction was as follows: stupid act, deserved the card, hope it ends there.

At no point did I think: "What a dick. I hope he gets charged with violent conduct, and receives a fine from league and club. What a dick."
We're all going to support him, we're just pissed off with him and most blues would rather see the club deal with things internally on top of what the FA do, as the players represent the club. Is that too hard to understand? He deserves a fine too imo, he'd get the sack for pulling that stunt in most jobs.

Sorry but it was a clear red, Bournemouth player was a bit of a dick but did nothing really apart from a slight shove. Stupid thing to do, move on. Dont know why people are arguing in this thread lol

A slight shove with two hands unprovoked from behind and then put his forehead on Nolito who then went to nut him and got a deserved red, you could at least tell it how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.