Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with ya, I think some of the comments on here paint a picture of someone having far more influence than what I am witnessing. I certainly don't really rate him as an out and out winger. He rarely beats a man and when he does its almost exclusively on the inside therefore he provides nothing from a crosses point of view. KDB put more balls into the box in 15 minutes on Saturday than Nolito has all season.

I think the most positive part of his game is that he gets in better scoring positions than the rest of our "wingers" so he is likely to pop up and score some important goals. Additionally the team appears to play better with him in it.

I do think he will struggle for game time when Jesus comes in/Sane starts to produce.

Is that not a tad contradictory?

Absolutely disgraceful article, wouldn't have clicked on it if I knew what the actual basis of the story was.

To summarise:

The Mirror try to make out that Nolito is a nasty person and a bad son by interviewing his biological mother (he considers his grandparents to be his real parents as they raised him).

The Mirror realise that the ramblings of an old smacked up gobshite won't stretch to the full length of the article and end up closing on quotes from his grandmother as she rightly criticises her own daughter for her actions and praises Nolito.

It's like Gerard Couzens wants readers to only glance through the first half of his article and draw their consulsions from that. In fairness, this isn't a bad shout because the whole thing is void of any merit and requires about as much concentration as growing your toe nails.

The bit which gets me going is that the fat fuck has the audacity to end the article with "Nolito’s representatives and Manchester City were asked for a comment"... a comment on what? The private, family life of a human being? Whether or not our disgustingly rich owners will buy her an apartment in Deansgate and a season ticket with seats behind the dugout? Or maybe the writer actually thinks he's owed some sort of tell all story about another childhood stolen and another family damaged beyond repair due to addiction?

Hope no Blues click the link or search out the article on line. Nothing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.