Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that not a tad contradictory?

Maybe I didn't word it clearly enough.

"paint a picture of someone having far more influence than what I am witnessing." - I was referring to his influence as a winger, with the ball at his feet.

"Additionally the team appears to play better with him in it." - I was stating that our results appear to be better with him in the side. This could be purely coincidental.

Cw7D7duXAAYu3sb.jpg:small

He is proving to be a bargain,please play him more pep

Yeah he seems to do more damage as a impact sub for me. Goal treat more from the bench. The competition for places is huge we look the regulars Sterling has been great this season out wide and the same as KDB these are his competition at the moment with him and Sane playing bit part for the time being. Both have a role to play in the remainer of the season.

A great energy player - brings a lot to our side.

But for God's sake - can he not get so easily wound up, making silly "head-butting/head-contact" retaliations so often. He's been red-carded once for this and has done the exact same thing several times in our side. He needs to eliminate this from his game or it's way too risky to start him.

has played well but hoping the reports of home sickness don't lead to another negrado type of downfall in level and him only being here a year. Some players just don't adapt to living in other countries. He has adapted well to playing so no problem with the footballing side of things but wonder if he is struggling off field (or is he being mis-quoted)

has played well but hoping the reports of home sickness don't lead to another negrado type of downfall in level and him only being here a year. Some players just don't adapt to living in other countries. He has adapted well to playing so no problem with the footballing side of things but wonder if he is struggling off field (or is he being mis-quoted)
He has said a number of times that he is happy and settled here and made the right decision moving here

He has said a number of times that he is happy and settled here and made the right decision moving here

yeah but now "reports of him saying he is homesick at times.....Im sure it is just baseless rumour but on the pitch he is very settled...but we don't know what is going on with some of these players in the personal time....Negrado struggled and he has admitted that (along with the injury he sustained) that his struggle to adapt to life in England contributed slightly to him to go ing back "home"....even though he says it was now a mistake

yeah but now "reports of him saying he is homesick at times.....Im sure it is just baseless rumour but on the pitch he is very settled...but we don't know what is going on with some of these players in the personal time....Negrado struggled and he has admitted that (along with the injury he sustained) that his struggle to adapt to life in England contributed slightly to him to go ing back "home"....even though he says it was now a mistake
What reports are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.