Non City related hopes for the rest of the season

MCFC BOB said:
whothefisAlice said:
MCFC BOB said:
I stand by it. Villas-Boas is a very good manager.

They aren't even going to be top four this season. Can you really see us, United and Tottenham going downhill that much in the next 2-3 years? In fact, forget the Rags and Spuds, can you even seriously vision US being subordinate to Chelsea anytime soon, over a 38 match season? We have a team and squad (with a few changes each year maybe/probably) that are primed to dominate, probably with United for at least the next 5 years AND I stand by that. I certainly don't want to get carried away with things on this one thread and in general, but we could become the Rags of the next two decades...why not?

You have to be on something pal, or a Chelsea fan. If you and are I are both around in 2015, pull this thread up for me so I can remember to pat myself on the back!!
Agree to disagree?

The thing is, I don't think AVB will be around that long so we'll never know.

Oops, egg on face a bit ....

Would be nice to see Chelsea qualify for the next stage of the champions league.

I think English clubs have done the league a disservice this season.

whothefisAlice said:
MCFC BOB said:
whothefisAlice said:
They aren't even going to be top four this season. Can you really see us, United and Tottenham going downhill that much in the next 2-3 years? In fact, forget the Rags and Spuds, can you even seriously vision US being subordinate to Chelsea anytime soon, over a 38 match season? We have a team and squad (with a few changes each year maybe/probably) that are primed to dominate, probably with United for at least the next 5 years AND I stand by that. I certainly don't want to get carried away with things on this one thread and in general, but we could become the Rags of the next two decades...why not?

You have to be on something pal, or a Chelsea fan. If you and are I are both around in 2015, pull this thread up for me so I can remember to pat myself on the back!!
Agree to disagree?

The thing is, I don't think AVB will be around that long so we'll never know.

Oops, egg on face a bit ....
I guess we'll never know what might have been.

Wayne Rooney to get injured in time to miss the Euros. Cheating arsehole shouldn't be going anyway.

Moyes to leave Everton for either Spurs or the Scum. Please, oh, please!

John Terry to see justice served to him in court.

Team GB to do better than England in this Summer's competitions. Nothing against England, I just think it woudl b funny to see a bunch of Championship and SPL players, plus OAP Buttman, do better than Wazzock and friends. Sorry, Joe, Joleon and the rest, but an England team with Wazzock and Pearce is completely uninspiring. Actually, just watching the likes of Johnny Evans, Celtic's reserve winger and the rest up against Argentina's best youngsters will be hilarious, regardless of the result.

Bilbao to get to the Europe League final with their entertaining attacking football.

Iranian team to become the next Anshi (sp), attracting ageing idiots such as Wio and Beckham to play on uranium enriched pitches.

Arsenal fans to pay for a 'Don't Go Robin' banner at the Emirates.

The Glazier's rename the Swamp to Mad Malcolm's Arena of Bargain Madness.

The Carling Cup is abolished from next season.

The Europa League is abolished from next season.

'Arry admits he was tapped up in January for the England job, then proceeds to try and get Messi nationalised. Triffic player.

Nani quits football to concentrate on his growing MJ lookalike business. Bebe is recalled from loan deal at South Park Elementary.

Whoever lifts the Euro 2012 trophy is overwhelmed by the excitement, and vomits like Linda Blair all over their team makes as the trophy is held aloft.

Wayne Rooney's hair starts to recede. Again.

All of the Soccer Saturday team turn up with killer booze filled migraines one week, resulting in the usually shouting of the word 'Goal!' being replaced by a nice and polite putting up your hand system.

Mark Lawrenceson comes clan and tells Gary Lineker, when asked for his opinion on the title race "You know what, you big eared, crisp advertising whore.. I just don't f**king care any more".

APOEL Nicosia win the Champion's League. For shits and giggles.

Messi declares he wants a new challenge.

Liverpool finish in the bottom half, but thanks to their Carling Cup success it's is declared the best season ever. Kumbaya My Lord, Kumbaya!

Sunderland to win the FA Cup.
Dagenham & Redbridge to stay in the Football League.
Stockport County to go out of business.
QPR, Bolton and Wigan to go down.
England to go out in the group stages under Harry at the Euros.
Rangers to go out of business but be denied entry into the English league system.
Someone to succesfully challenge and destroy FFPR meaning we can spend what we want in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.